Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Big Brother David back on TV

Australian cowboy David Graham

Big Brother runner up and real Australian cowboy David Graham, is headed back to reality TV (Dancing with the Stars) in order to save his farm in the northern territory of Queensland, which has suffered due to a prolonged drought.

David told The Daily Telegraph he thought he had been relegated to “last season’s TV trash” when he got the call asking him to participate in a new season of Dancing with the Stars. Said Graham: “Being on the farm is where I want to be it is paradise up there, but when you have starving sheep you have got to do something. I woke up a couple of days ago and looked out the window and thought ‘What the hell am I going to do?’ but by the end of the day I had got the call and things had totally turned around. It is a godsend. It is almost as good as rain…To be asked to do a show like this is nuts, but to find out you get paid for it and I am going to be able to buy some feed for my stock I still have not got over it.”

Cowboy fans can check him out at Fair Day in Sydney on Feb 18th

Australian cowboy David Graham

Digg it: source : at Techstickle Gay News and Views from and for Queer Aussies

No comments: