Pages

Monday, October 03, 2005

Big Brother 6 UK's Craig: 80% of everyone is bisexual

Big Brother 6 UK's Craig: 80% of everyone is bisexual The latest queer antics on the UK's Big Brother 6 had Craig, pictured, insisting that 80% of people are bisexual. Kemal commented that he was originally bisexual with a "50-50" attraction to men and women, although now his preferences run 70% men, 30% women. Oddly, this fact surprised Craig - "I would personally not have thought you were bisexual at all," he said. Kemal responded, "It's not that I'm repulsed by sleeping with a woman. I would sleep with a woman - I have slept with a woman. But I'm more towards the gay side now." Craig copped to the fact that he's not bisexual at all, even though he hasn't said a word about his actual orientation. �
[Date: 25-Jul-05 ]

No comments: