Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

We Live For Love

We Live For Love Maybe those of you who were reading my currently defunct personal blog remember last summer's romance of note and the incredibly poor timing surrounding it, a series of circumstances that ultimately pulled the plug after a couple of months. Courtship interruptus. In recent weeks I've been running into the man more and more and the obvious heartstrings called for pulling out the punches, especially after the realization that this time around time may well be on our side. I invited him out to talk and whisked him away over the river and through the hills to a vineyard beneath a full moon - where Pat Benatar was performing no less. You could say I hit him with my best shot. And now, following a series of good dates, a farewell to a bisexual and a vision quest for him that yielded the most delightful results - at least as far as I'm concerned, I pulled the plug on my Queer Day personal ad and I'm making him the sole object of affection. More will be revealed, but in the meantime, if it looks like I'm slacking some on Queer Day lately, now you know why.�
[Date: 02-Aug-05 ]

No comments: