Pages

Friday, September 16, 2005

Relief From Mercury Poisoning

Relief From Mercury Poisoning Did I ever tell you that my mother is an astrologer? I have her to thank for the knowledge, but I'm even more thankful that Mercury is no longer retrograde very soon and I can already feel it. We're you having all sorts of challenges and delays in your communications and plans lately? I sure have. It kind of feels like a giant chicken isn't going to let you get your way. Of course a more ordinary example would be that I ordered a pair of shoes and after they were delivered I opened the box and the pair they sent had been worn. I returned them, only to have the warehouse ship another worn pair. Today, now that Mercury is no longer retrograde, I get the phone call from the store that they have my shoes and they're perfect this time. A phone call this morning from the boyfriend seems indicative that the cosmic obstacles are moving on there as well. It's enough to make me want to Riverdance in the street. I'd like to send out a big fat thank you to all of you who sent in Queer Day anniversary wishes over the past few days, with one extra extra special thank you to George. You sir never cease to amaze me. A weekend of good thoughts, a step-up in my preparations for Burning Man, spending a few hours hooping in Dolores Park with friends, and a strenuous evening of endurance in front of the TV for the Little Britain marathon - I have to say it was a good weekend. I can't say I have any complaints, other than the fact that I was playing a little with the website coding here on Friday night and, in Mercury retrograde fashion, messed something up to the point that I had to make some site changes tonight just to keep this thing up and running. Maybe it was time for a little more color in our lives anyway. In any case, hope your weekend was wonderful and that all your planetary realignments today are chock full of joy.�
[Date: 15-Aug-05 ]

No comments: