Pages

Monday, July 11, 2005

Payal Rohatgi enjoyed playing a lesbian in Men Not Allowed

Payal Rohatgi enjoyed playing a lesbian in Men Not Allowed


Payal Rohatgi Bollywood bombshell Payal Rohatgi said it was challenging for her to play a lesbian in the new film "Men Not Allowed." She did, however, enjoy the experience, "first because I have never played a lesbian character before. Secondly, it felt very unnatural. I can say it was very challenging to play the role of a lesbian." When asked if the film is different on how it relates the subject of homosexuality, Rohatgi replied, "I have not watched Fire or any other film based on homosexuality. So while I can't say how different the director's approach is in this film, from my own experience I do know that the story angle in Men Not Allowed is mind-boggling." �
[Date: 04-Jun-05 ]

No comments: