Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Paris Hilton's selection as L.A. gay pride marshal criticized

Paris Hilton's selection as L.A. gay pride marshal criticized Paris Hilton's selection as Los Angeles GLBT Pride Festival and Parade grand marshal is drawing criticism - and rightfully so. San Francisco radio talk show host Charles Karel Bouley II said, "She's not the role model I'd want for my ... community. She is whiny, self-indulgent, and self-absorbed, and her only claim to fame is that she's a party girl who has had great Internet sex. Wait, maybe she is the perfect role model for gay pride." Anyway, she made a brief appearance where she said, "I love the gay community, I love you guys, I love your style. You're hot, you're sexy." It's rather inspirational, isn't it?�
[Date: 13-Jun-05 ]

No comments: