Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Karina Lombard gender bends Playboy

Karina Lombard gender bends Playboy L-Word star Karina Lombard is appearing in Playboy magazine and she's turning the gender tables in the process. Lombard told Page Six, "I wanted to show the dichotomy between the sexes, the wild self versus the tame self, the male side in the female, and the female side in the male." Lombard cross-dressed and used digital graphics to show herself in each photo as both a man and a woman. "The reason I finally said yes (and agreed to pose nude) is I had this dream. These pictures are exactly what I saw in my dream." Cool. As for the rumors she was fired from the L-Word for being a diva and that she was having an affair with another castmember - I'll tell you more when I know more.�
[Date: 13-Jun-05 ]

No comments: