Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Eminem - still a homophobic, ignorant ass

Eminem - still a homophobic, ignorant ass Rolling Stone asked Eminem if his lyrics encourage violence against gays and women. His response, "I've answered this gay-bashing thing many a time. And I shouldn't even have to fucking explain myself. I could just say, 'faggot, faggot, faggot,' and leave it at that. But I even go on to justify what the fuck I'm talking about." So they ask if he'd say "nigga" on a record. Eminem responds, "Nah, I don't use that. That word is not even in my vocabulary. And that's just out of the respect that I do black music. I don't think that you can put race alongside gender, a man preferring a man. A gay person can be of any race, you know what I'm saying? Those are two completely different things."�
[Date: 09-Jun-05 ]

No comments: