Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Boris Johnson is our new Night Mayor

I cant believe Londoners voted for Boris Johnson. He is going to be our worst night mayor.
Boris Johnson Night Mayor
According to pollsters Ipsos Mori, the congestion charge topped the list of reasons for dissatisfaction with Mr Livingstone. I cant help disagee with most people then. I think the congestion charge is great. The roads are now much freer of through traffic, which was causing not only congestion but the worst air quality in Western Europe.

Also safety and crime and the health service were the top priorities for improving London as a place to live. Right now as I write this there is a shooting on the Kings Road. There is a helicopter above our apartment. I cant get to the Queens Head to play Trivial Pursuit with Jacquie Dee tonight! So much for a great fight on crime Boris. I feel less safe than ever.

Digg it: source : at A gay mens blog

Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Blue Dot
  • Digg
  • Furl
  • Netscape
  • NewsVine
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • del.icio.us

No comments: