Pages

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

People Magazine reports that Jennifer Hudson calls Idol abusive

(American Idol’s reject who luckily won a Golden Globe for her role in Dreamgirls) Dream girls Jennifer Hudson.

“On American Idol, you go through this mental thing; you’ve got to get yourself back together. You’ve been abused, misled and brainwashed to believe whatever they want you to think,” Hudson, 25, tells the new issue of Essence. “You become a character – I became the girl in the turkey wrapping.” (On one episode, she wore an unflattering outfit that earned that label.) “I just knew I had to sing my way out of it. I don’t believe in looking back, and I didn’t look back.”

Oh, I’m so sorry American Idol has treated you badly. I mean, it was just so mean of them to give you a chance to audition on their show, put you through the next round to Hollywood, and then some more rounds, and then some publicity, and then some records, and then a big screen movie - just basically soo abusive of them to put your face on the map so America would know who the hell you are and go see your movie that earned you a big-time Golden Globe. Yes, we deeply feel for you, Jennifer. Damn that American Idol - they’re such jerks!

And here is Jennifer Hudson singing the jennifer Holiday song!


Digg it: source : at Techstickle Gay News and Views from and for Queer Aussies

No comments: