Pages

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Lee Ryan, the gay desire of Elton John, Robbie Williams

Lee Ryan, the gay desire of Elton John, Robbie Williams Blue's pop heart-throb Lee Ryan, who recently went solo, thinks Sir Elton John has a crush on him. Ryan is friends with John and his partner David Furnish, and he reports that Elton is always asking him if he's gay. Ryan said, "Elton fancies me I think. He keeps asking me when I'm going to turn gay. That's one thing I am definitely not." Seriously? We aren't so sure. Robbie Williams recently said that if he were gay, Lee Ryan is a man he'd sleep with. Ryan responded to the news by saying, among other things, "Robbie's gorgeous!" Anyway, as for Ryan's relationship with Elton he says, "Elton rings me and gives me advice all the time. He tells me to stay away from drink and drugs, how to handle everything to do with being famous. He really looks after me."�
[Date: 27-Jul-05 ]

No comments: