Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Timing Is Everything. It's Time To Burn.

Timing Is Everything. It's Time To Burn. They say that breaking up is hard to do, and tonight I was very well reminded of that fact during my evening spent talking and crying and talking and crying - live from the window table at Sweet Inspirations on Market Street. Not my most glamorous moment on display, but it's great to be at a place in my life where I know how I feel and I'm not afraid to show and share it. Nevertheless, a man in love alone does not a lasting relationship make. I cried all the way home, and, dear heart, if I may be frank, I could really care less about gay celebrity gossip and transsexuals on television right now. I'm off, off of Queer Day for the weekend, off all of next week as well. I'm off for Burning Man and the lovely and talented Nancy will be holding down the fort next week - so tune on in and her some love, allright? And for those of you who will be adventuring in Black Rock City as well, come find me and say hello. I'll be within the Avalon Synapse Station at 7:30 and Catharsis, more specifically as a part of the Camp Stella tribe. Peace out. Whose got the cheesecake? Bring me the matches.�
[Date: 26-Aug-05 ]

No comments: