Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Queer Day Turns 2 Years Old

Queer Day Turns 2 Years Old Queer Day's 2nd anniversary milestone is here and while I'm inviting the lovely and talented Nancy to share in the celebration (Queer Day was our lovechild), I'd really like to hear from you, particularly in a photographic way. If you have a digital camera please send me a photo of yourself holding up a Queer Day fansign of some sort. Some of the best shots will wind up in the photospread up top, and be sure to send your url if you have one so I can link your photo to you as well.) Of course, a note is most welcome too. The point actually is that I need to know that real live people are reading Queer Day, and that even though it's a lot of work for one fag that there are those of you who personally appreciate it. Update: Yes, I do have a wishlist. Thanks for asking.�
[Date: 10-Aug-05 ]

No comments: