Pages

Friday, September 09, 2005

Next Top Model lesbian Kim catwalks proud in Season 5

Next Top Model lesbian Kim catwalks proud in Season 5 Kim, the 21-year-old out lesbian who is bringing it to Season 5 on UPN's Next Top Model, is a student from New York city. While her favorite movie, "The Sweetest Thing," is something you might expect out of her, surprisingly her favorite food is a Big Mac. "I think that lesbians are really underpresented in the modeling world, or at least they're not out and, excuse me, I'm sure they're out there, they're obviously out there, c'mon, but I understand business and I understand the point of that. ... I don't need to bring my personal life to the table everywhere I go." The two-hour season premiere will be on September 21.�
[Date: 22-Aug-05 ]

No comments: