Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Love Letters

Love Letters I've received such wonderful anniversary wishes, I simply had to share a couple favorites with you, so from the Queer Day mailbag, here's a glimpse into the magic erasers that have wiped clean all trace of any lingering ill effects from the usual hate mail from the usual suspects. Thanks to each and every one of you who wrote for your support. dear philo, queerday is the staple of my workday existence. i really appreciate the thought you put into selecting the stories and your commentary is (almost) always something i say "right on!" to. i also really love the photos that you put up each day. you really have a good eye for finding those evocative moments caught on film (or whatever they're caught on these days). i don't find that with a lot of white gay male bloggers. so thank you, for your broadmindedness, humour, rage, compassion, and hard work, and thank you for giving me an alternative to gawker! yours in queer journalism, stefani barber assistant editor girlfriends magazine Dear Philo Just a friendly hello from another real live person. Your site is hands-down the best one for gay news and culture. As someone who uses the internet to connect to the community, I can't tell you how much I appreciate having Queer Day as a resource. I check every morning and several times a day to catch updates, always getting excited when I don't recognize the headline. You're doing a great job not only of keeping the gay community informed, but alert to political actions and cultural activities. What a great service you provide to your readers; I hope you realize how valuable this outlet is to us all. Cheers! KC Danbury, CT �
[Date: 17-Aug-05 ]

No comments: