Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's all about the O N J

It's all about the O N J For those of you who have not been around here very long, you probably aren't aware of my obsession with Olivia Newton-John. You probably don't even remember when I stalked her outside Davies Symphony Hall the last time she was in town and got her to sign my T-shirt which of course changed my life forever and resulted in my chasing her tour bus like a cheap rock groupie across San Francisco. It's ok. I know I'm not alone in my feelings. My dear friend Miu von Furstenberg and I have shared our love for Olivia across America on more than one occasion, creating an East Coast / West Coast bridge that transcends silly rap wars for a higher realm, a Xanadu if you will. And now, we're sharing in our concern. Her longtime boyfriend Patrick McDermott has gone missing. �
[Date: 24-Aug-05 ]

No comments: