Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Gay vote evicts homophobic Kate on Big Brother Australia

Gay vote evicts homophobic Kate on Big Brother Australia The gay and gay friendly vote rocked Big Brother Australia, successfully kicking the homophobic Kate out the door with a whopping 56 per cent majority. Why? Straight contestants Tim and Greg had a passionate kiss during a game of Truth or Dare and she claimed the sight made her physically ill. "I'll vomit," she said. "That was disgusting. I'm homophobic ... That really freaking scared the shit out of me. I hate (homosexuality) and I fear it. I felt sick when you did that, seriously." Apparently it's man on man action that does her in too, as she didn't have a problem snogging several female housemates while on the show. �
[Date: 01-Aug-05 ]

No comments: