Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Burt Reynolds on being gay, saving money and Willie Nelson

Burt Reynolds on being gay, saving money and Willie Nelson On an episode of the "Tonight" show, Burt Reynolds told Jay Leno that he could saved himself a lot of money if he'd have been gay, and if he had been he would have had his eye set on country music legend Willie Nelson. "When I worked with Willie Nelson, who is just about the nicest man I've ever worked with in my life, the sweetest, kindest man, I thought, 'If I'd have been gay, it would have saved me millions." Reynolds then went on to say that if he'd have hooked up with Nelson, they'd still be "happily together." Reynolds, 69, is currently hitting the big screen playing Boss Hogg and Nelson, 72, is playing Uncle Jesse in the latest TV show rehash to hit the big screen - The Dukes of Hazzard."�
[Date: 01-Aug-05 ]

No comments: