Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Dell dude Ben Curtis back in gay play

ben curtis Ben Curtis became a pop-culture icon selling Dell computers in TV commercials. Now he's emerged as the somewhat ambiguous and immature boytoy Christian in a play called "Joy" (formerly The Joy of Gay Sex) and although Curtis has a girlfriend, all the gay attention isn't fazing him. My gay friends started taking me to drag shows when I was 17, really breaking me in, Curtis recalls. As for the play he says, Christian sleeps with everybody, basically. Hes a little closeted, but really starts to come out of his shell when hes inebriated or drugged up. Curtis, whose father and sister are both openly gay, doesn't like the term straight. I know a lot of people are expecting me to come out, but Im like, Were all out! Curtis says, laughing. I think everyones bisexual. I prefer women, but I think everyones beautiful.
HX
[Date: 16-Feb-05 ]

No comments: